Dance - Saturday, March 19, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2005

      You're invited to the monthly dance party sponsored by MSSHD
      (Michigan Society for Swing and Hustle Dancers) to be held March 19th
      at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corruna Rd., Flint, MI.

      This party is a POTLUCK so the doors will open at 6:45pm. We have many
      fine cooks who are very generous so this is always a special treat.

      Admission: Members of MSSHD, GLSCD & MSDA - $7.00 and a dish to pass.
      Guests are always welcome at $10.00 a person.

      We will provide, cups, plates, silverware but you must bring your own
      drinks. There are no beverages for sale in the Dance Center.

      Since this dance is so close to St. Patrick's Day, let's all wear
      GREEN. Whatever color you choose, join us for a fun evening.