Dance Party, Saturday, Feb 19, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2005

      Put on your dancin' shoes and join MSSHD for their monthly dance party
      to be held this Saturday, Feb 19, 2005, at the American Dance Center,
      2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI.

      To reach the Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east for a
      little over a mile passing Zimmerman School, a very large, old
      building. Turn right at Downey St and then turn left into the parking
      lot of the Dance Center. Enter from the back.

      The party runs from 7 to 10:30Pm.

      Bring your own drinks as there is nothing available for purchase. We
      will provide cups and ice.

      Admission: $7.00 for MSSHD, GLSDC, MSDA and USABDA.
      Guests are welcome for $10.00.

      We welcome beginners and all levels of dancers. Come and join the fun.