Valentine's Dance, Sunday, 2/13/05

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6 5:12 PM

      You're invited to a dance to celebrate Valentine's Day. It will be
      held on Sunday, February 13, 2005, at the American Dance Center, 2321
      Corunna Rd, Flint, MI.

      To reach the Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and go east for a
      little over one mile. On the south side of the road you will see
      Zimmerman School, a very large, old school. Go past it and turn right
      or south on Downey St. Turn left into the parking lot and enter the
      dance studio from the back.

      Since this dance is on a Sunday, the times will be from 4pm to 7pm.

      Admission - MSSHD, GLSDC, MSDA and USABDA $7.00
      Guests are welcome - $10.00

      Please bring your own drinks. We will provide cups and ice.

      We will play lots of love songs as well as a variety of dance music.

      If you can, wear red! It will be very fun and festive.