Dance Lessons

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 30, 2005

      It's time to sign up for the winter dance classes.

      Our schedule is:

      Starting Tuesday, Feb 1 at Fenton Schools, 1.810.591.2622

      6:00 Beginner Swing
      7:00 Intermediate Swing

      Starting Wednesday, Feb 2 at Carman/Bendle Schools, 1.810.591.4160

      6:00 Beginner Swing
      7:00 Intermediate Swing

      Starting Thursday, Feb 3 at Grand Blanc Schools, 1.810.591.6088

      6:00 Beginner Swing
      7:00 Intermediate Swing
      8:00 Advanced class

      When registering, please ask for the school locations and fees.

      Hope to see you!

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 9, 2006

        Our teaching schedule is:

        Tuesday - Fenton Schools, 591.2622 Location - North Elementary.
        Begins February 7 Ends April 11

        6pm Easy social dancing 1
        7pm Easy social dancing 2

        Wednesday -Carman-Ainsworth/Bendle, 591.2862 Location - South
        Bendle Elementary, Begins February 1 Ends April 5

        6pm Easy Social Dancing 1
        7pm Easy Social Dancing 2

        Thursday - Grand Blanc Schools, 591.6088 Location - Cook Elementary
        Begins February 2 Ends April 6

        6pm Easy Social Dancing 1
        7pm Easy Social Dancing 2
        8pm Advanced Class

        Bob and Beverly Budzynski
        810.694.7625
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 28, 2009
          Classes start next week! It's time to put on your dancing shoes and
          take some quality lessons from professional teachers, Bob and Beverly
          Budzynski.

          Here's the schedule:

          FENTON

          Tuesday Feb 3rd for 10 weeks

          6:00 Dance the Easy Way 1 (For New Dancers)
          7:00 Dance the Easy Way 2 (Yeah!! I finished Class 1)
          Call 810-591-8360 or register online at: www.slpr.net

          GRAND BLANC

          Wednesday Feb 4th for 10 weeks

          6:00 Dance the Easy Way 1
          7:00 Dance the Easy Way 2

          Thursday Feb 5th for 10 weeks

          6:00 Dance the Easy Way 1
          7:00 Dance the Easy Way 3
          8:00 Advanced Class
          Call 810-591-6088 to register

          Call Bob at 810.694.7625 if you're not sure of which class to take.