MSSHD - Monthly Dance, Jan 16, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2005

      Come and join MSSHD for an evening of dance and fun this Saturday,
      January 16, 2005 at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corruna Rd, Flint,
      MI. Doors open at 7pm and the dance runs until 10:30 or 11pm.

      To reach the dance center from I-75, exit and go east just over a mile
      and you will see Zimmerman School on the south side. Turn just after
      the school, on Downey St and turn left into the parking lot behind the
      Dance Center. Enter from the back.

      Admission if $7.00 for Members of MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA. Guests are
      always welcome at $10.00 each.

      Singles are always welcome!!

      Please bring your own drinks. We will provide ice and cups.