Holiday Dance Party - 12/18/04

  • Bob/Beverly Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2004

      It's time for our annual Holiday/Graduation/Potluck Party.  3 in 1!!
      Come to the American Dance Center, 2321 Coruna Rd, Flint, Mi at 6:45p.m. Saturday 12/18/04. Bring a dish to pass and your own drinks.

      MSSHD, GLSDC, and MSDA members - $7.00 admission and Guests are $10.00.  In addition to the door fee, bring a dish to pass. We welcome couples, singles, beginners and advanced dancers.  The wonderful mix of people is what makes for a lot of fun.

      We will have some exhibitions and some great holiday music so join us for a fantastic Saturday evening of dancing and comadrie.