Saturday Night Dance (MSSHD) Nov 20, 2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2004

      Don't forget about our dance this Saturday night. (11/20) It starts
      at 7:00 p.m. As always, it's at the American Dance Center at 2321
      Corunna Rd. about 1 1/2 miles East of I-75 Xway. just past
      Zimmermann School on the South side of the street. Bring your own
      drinks and we'll supply cups & ice. Hear some great NEW music from
      Bob. Admission is $7.00 for MSSHD, MSDA and GLSDC members and others
      pay just $10.00.

      Get that dance practice in for the holidays, an speaking of
      holidays, put Dec. 18 on your calendar for our big holiday dance.
      It'll be a Pot Luck and we plan to have several exhibitions for this
      party.

      See you tomorrow.