The Big Sunday Dance

  • Bob/Beverly Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2004

      Don't forget about the Big Dance this coming Sunday. A "Power Lesson" will be given at 3:30 with dancing to follow. the dance will go until 8:00 p.m. We'll have an exhibition and a jack & jill so this WILL be a very special dance. We should have dancers from all over the state to share dances with and to share a fabulous time.

      It all happens at the DanceSport Academy

      Take Michigan Ave. West from the Southfield Freeway. Go West 1 1/2 miles to Outer Drive., South 1 block to Park Ave. and West 3 blocks to the studio. The address is 23666 Park Ave. Dearborn MI.  Phone # is 313-724-dance

      By the way, there are some great prizes for the jack & jill contest.

      Join us for a spectacular afternoon of dancing. Bring your camera.

      Bob Budzynski