Sunday Swing DancaeFrom: "Gerry Zonca"

  • Bob/Beverly Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2004
      From: "Gerry Zonca" <gerryzonca@...>
      To: <michiganswingdancers@...>
      Subject: "Michigan Swing" Super Dance Party!
      Date: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 10:10 PM

      -- ANNOUNCING --
      "Shall We Dance"
      A Special Swing Dance Party Sponsored by Miramax Films!
      (Free 40" x 29" Movie Poster from "Shall We Dance" for first 30 Arrivals)

      Sunday, November 14th
      3 PM - 8 PM

      Dearborn DanceSport Academy

      2,800 sf Sprung Oak Dance Floor

      Deejay Bob Budzynski
      Dance Exhibition by Gilbert & Melissa
      Jack & Jill Dance Contest - $800 in Prizes!
      FREE "Power Dance" Lesson by Bob Budzynski
      2004 Michigan Classic Video Highlights
      "USA Top 100" Swing Songs Music Playlist

      PRIZE SUMMARY

      1st Place: Pair of Complimentary Rooms at the Marriott Renaissance Hotel ($418 value)
      2nd Place: Pair of Main Floor Seats to the Rockette's Christmas Show at the Fox Theatre ($116 value)
      3rd Place: Pair of Main Floor Seats to "Forever Tango" at the Royal Oak Theatre ($90 value)
      4th Place: Pair of "Shall We Dance" and "Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights" Movie Posters ($80 value)
      5th Place: Pair of ABC-TV Mesh Carry-All Bags ($40 value)

      6th Place: Pair of WDIV-TV Souvenir Coffee Mugs ($20 value)

      Join the Top Swing Dancers in Metro-Detroit

      for a GREAT Swing Dance Party!

      For photos, video clips, schedules, contest details, prize details, and directions, click below!

      (Sponsored by Miramax Films, ABC-TV, WDIV-TV, Marriott Renaissance Hotel, Fox Theatre, Royal Oak Theatre)