Sneak preview Movie - Shall we Dance? Flint area

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Dear Dancers.

      The film, Shall we Dance, will be shown in a special sneak preview
      at the Flint Cinema East (I-69 and Belsay Rd) at 7 pm. We thought it
      would be fun for a bunch of dancers to meet for dinner at
      Bubba/O'Malleys at 5:45 and then attend the movie together. If
      interested, just show up.

      The restaurant in just south of I-69 on the west side of Belsay Rd.
      Some of you may want to purchase your tickets before dinner to save
      time.

      Come join us.