Grand Blanc, MI - Dance Classes

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2004
      Attaention!! Attention!! Attention!! Attention!!

      There is a revised schedule ONLY for Grand Blanc School.

      Beginner Swing will be at 6:00 P.M.

      We will be teaching Beg. Swing along with a little Fox Trot, Waltz &
      Cha Cha.

      Intermediate Swing will be at 7:00 P.M.

      Advanced East Coast Swing plus Beginner West Coast Swing and if
      time, another Latin Dance to add to the mix.

      Advanced Class will be at 8:00 P.M.

      This class is by invitation ONLY! We will be teaching a variety of
      dances along with advanced West Coast Swing. An Intermediate Waltz
      and Fox Trot will be added to the mix. This years' class will be a
      fantastic experience. Do not miss this class!

      These classes will start on October 28th. They will not take
      registration until October 11th. A booklet will be sent in the mail
      on a limited basis. If you do not receive one, let this notice be
      your booklet. This session will be six weeks. Join us to improve
      your dancing!

      Call 810.591.6088 to register for these Com Ed classes after Oct 11.