MSSHD;S Monthly Dance - Sat., Sep 18, 2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2004

      It's once again time for our monthly dance and we want you to be
      there.

      The dance will be held at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna
      Rd., Flint, MI (about 1 mile east of I-75). It starts at 7 pm and
      admission is $7.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC, MSDA and USABDA.
      Guest are welcome for $10.00.

      Besides our regular dance format, this month we are offering you the
      chance to buy or swap dance or related items. Put your name and a
      price on the items you bring and we will provide tables and racks to
      display them. If you don't have anything to sell, then you can be a
      buyer!

      It should be great fun so come early and stay late!

      Please bring your own drinks and we will provide ice, cups, etc.

      Park in back of the Dance Center and enter from the back door.