Benefit Dance - 9/11, Children's Fund

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8 9:15 PM

      Want to dance this weekend? You can have fun and help the 9/11
      Children's Fund at the same time. Admission is only $5.00 and all
      money will be given to the Fund.

      The party will be a Laura Bergers L.A. Dance Studio, 2561 S Lapeer
      Rd in Oxford, MI. Bob Budzynski is volunteering his services as a
      teacher and a DJ. A lesson will be given at 7 pm and then we will
      have the dance party.

      Terri Bauman is coordinating this event?and we greatly appreciate
      her efforts. If you have any questions, her phone # is 248.830.6886.

      See you there!!