Bob and Beverly's Class Schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 3:11 PM

      Fall Dance Lesson Schedule

      Wanna Dance & Have Fun?

      This class will be taught by National Dance Champion & recent
      inductee to the "World Swing Dance Hall of Fame" Bob Budzynski
      assisted by his wife Beverly. They will be introducing you to the
      fantastic fun of swing dancing as well as a little Fox Trot, Waltz &
      Cha-Cha How about a little fun line dance to go along with the rest
      of the dances. There is no doubt that you will be the hit of that
      next wedding or party after only ten weeks of quality instruction.
      Join the thousands of others who have participated in taking dance
      classes from Bob & Beverly and be the "Hot Dancer" in your family.
      50 minute classes start on Tuesday, Sept 28th at Fenton Call 810-591-
      2622. Wednesday, September 29th at Bendle. Call 810-591-4160 And,
      Thursday, September 30th at Grand Blanc. Call 810-591-6088 All
      classes start at 6:00 P.M.

      So, you can dance a little but you would like to be better!

      Learn from National Dance Champion & recent inductee to the "World
      Swing Dance Hall of Fame" Bob Budzynski assisted by his wife
      Beverly. You know some beginner steps but you're not quite ready to
      take on the world. Ten weeks with your teacher and you'll be ready
      to step out on the floor with authority. A few Latin dances will be
      added to the mix to increase your dancing pleasure. Starting times
      for this class will be 6:50 P.M. at all three schools

      It's time to step up!

      Again Bob & Beverly Budzynski will be providing top-notch
      instruction for those more experienced dancers who want to vastly
      improve their skills. West Coast Swing, a few East Coast advanced
      patterns, some Salsa, Waltz & more. Let us round out your skills
      and make you the dancer you always wanted to be. Starting times
      will be 7:40 P.M. at all three schools.

      We are looking forward to this fall session. We love to meet new
      dancers. Please refer us to your friends and relatives. If the
      times are not convenient, we teach private lessons in our home.

      Some catalogs are late in coming out so call the school and
      register!! We'll see you there!