MSSHD's Monthly Party, 8/21/04 - Flint, MI

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2004

      It's time for the monthly MSSHD party to be held this Saturday,
      August 21, 2004 at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd.,
      Flint, MI.

      This month is our annual potluck so bring your favorite dishes to
      pass and your own drinks and we'll party till the cows come home. We
      will have a few exhibitions for you to enjoy. We will have several
      new dancers attending this month so come and make them feel welcome.

      Admission is a dish to pass and $7.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC,
      and MSDA. Guest are always welcome for $10.00.

      The door will open at 6:45 and we will eat around 7:30. Please try
      to have your food at the tables by that time.

      We will provide plates, plasticware, cups and ice but again please
      bring your own drinks!!

      Fall is almost upon us so dust off those dancing shoes and get ready
      to party!

      Bob & Beverly - MSSHD