Dance Elite Outing, Friday, July 23, 2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2004

      Some of us thought it would be fun to take a trip to Dance Elite
      Studio in West Bloomfield this Friday. We're doing it without a
      dinner before the dance like last time but perhaps we'll get a small
      bite to eat afterwards. The dance party begins at 9 pm and goes to
      midnight.

      They will play ballroom music but with our friend, Glenn Clark being
      the DJ, we should get quite a bit of east & west coast swing and
      hustle.

      For directions from your home, please go to google.com, type in 6315
      Haggerty, Bloomfield Hills, MI and it will send you to
      mapquest.com. The studio is located one block north of Maple Rd (15
      Mile Rd). It should be lots of fun. As always, Bob will bring some
      of his music for MSSHD dancers to do their stuff. Bring your MSSHD
      card for a $1.00 discount. Join us for a great time out!!