July 17th MSSHD Club Dance

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2004
      The American Dance Center at 2321 Corunna Rd. in Flint MI will again
      host the MSSHD Club Dance this Saturday, July 17th at 7:00 p.m.
      Summertime is a good time to attend as it is not so crowded leaving
      you plenty of room to do your new hot moves.

      As always, we will provide ice, cups and plasticware. You bring your
      own drinks and we will have a cake to celebrate Bob's birthday. The
      cost is only $7.00 for all clubs members ($6.00 if you wear your
      MSSHD club shirt) and $10.00 for non-club guests. Bob will be
      playing some of the great music he previewed at the Michigan
      Classic, which by the way, received rave reviews.

      Remember, guests are more than welcome.