Barn Dance - Sunday, June 27, 2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2004

      It's time for our big barn dance and potluck party. The party will
      be held at 11237 Tipisco Lake Rd, Fenton, MI. From the north of
      Fenton go South on Fenton Rd. Fenton Rd becomes N. Leroy St. Follow
      until it dead-ends. That will be Jayne St. Turn left on Jayne St.
      until it becomes Tipisco Lake Rd. ( 1/5 of a mile) Follow Tipisco
      Lake Rd. to the BIG RED BARN. See mapquest.com for directions from
      your home if this doesn't work for you.

      We will be trucking in our own dance floor so don't worry about
      dancing in a barn but do wear casual clothes. No tennis or rubber
      bottom shoes allowed!

      We will provide hotdogs and hamburgers,plates, cups, silverware, etc
      but we ask that each person bring a dish to pass.

      This will be our biggest party of the year so you won't want to miss
      it and best of all, it's FREE! It all starts at 4:00 p.m. and goes
      till dark so join us for the BIG BARN DANCE.