MSSHD's Monthly Party, 6/19/04 - Flint, MI - also Hockeytown

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2004

      It's time for our monthly dance sponsored by MSSHD (Michigan Society
      for Swing and Hustle Dancers) this Saturday, June 17, 2004.

      The party starts at 7pm at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna
      Rd, Flint, MI. Get off I-75 and go east just over a mile. You will
      pass a large older school (Zimmerman) and then turn right or south
      on Downey. Turn left into the parking lot behind the Dance Center.
      Park and enter from the back.

      Bring your own drinks!!!

      Admission: MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA - $7.00 a person, Guests are
      welcome at $10.00 a person.

      Another dance opportunity this weekend is 9pm at Hockeytown in
      Detroit. Phil Dorroll, the new event director for the Michigan
      Classic, will be there to dance with us and answer any questions.

      If you need a ticket for the Michigan Classic, there are still some
      seats available through Bob and Beverly. If interested, please
      contact us.

      We hope to see you Friday or Saturday - or both!