Henry Ford Disco Party - NOT cancelled

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2004

      Sorry for the confusion - we received calls and notes telling us
      that this event was cancelled. After we announced that, we received
      calls and notes that the event is ON and dancers have already
      purchased their tickets.

      Thanks to the dancers who were kind enough to call or write.

      So, draw your own conclusion. The phone # is 313.982.6001. We are
      planning to go and hope to see many of you there.