May 26 - 28, Petoskey Party

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2000

      We are holding our 4th annual Petoskey Party for dancers May 26-28 at
      the Terrace Inn, Petoskey, MI. This is a quaint Victorian hotel.
      Each year we have been sold out and this year is no exception.

      However, we have just heard from two couples who are forced to
      cancel. If interested, please read the following.

      The weekend package is $240.00 a couple and includes - hotel room for
      Fri and Sat night, breakfast for Fri and Sat and dinner Saturday
      evening. In addition, there is a Fri night dance party with a dessert
      extravaganza and a Saturday night dance party. Dance workshops will
      be taught by Bob and Beverly Budzynski(west coast swing) and Tom
      DesJardin and Lisa Leino(east coast swing and foxtrot) on Sat and Sun
      mornings. Golf is an extra charge and about 30 golfers will play on
      Sat afternoon. Others will shop or relax.

      This is a fantastic weekend - lots of fun and a great bargain. Call
      us at 810-694-7625 to register or e us for more info.

      Your dancing friends.