Michigan Classic

    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2004
      Oops! I forgot to memtion that the check should be made out to
      Robert Budzynski AND you need to send the flyer with your
      information filled out. You can get a copy of the flyer at
      Michiganclassic.com You may also fill in any entries you may have
      and send that money as well.

      Bob Budzynski
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        Many of you have written about membership in MSSHD as a prelude to
        purchasing tickets for $50.00 for the Michigan Classic. Membership is
        $25.00 for one person and $10.00 for your spouse or $20.00 & $10.00 if
        you are a Semior(55 or older) Remember, we only have a limited number
        of tickets available so they are still on a first come, first serve
        basis. MSSHD club membaers should notify us at once and send in your
        check to be sure to have one of these "gold section" seats for only
        $50.00. Competition and workshop fees are extra.

        THIS IS THE BARGAIN OF THE YEAR!! DON'T MISS OUT! GET 'EM WHILE
        THEY'RE HOT!

        BOB & BEVERLY