Michigan Classic

    Message 1 of 3 , May 26 9:22 AM

      For those of you who wish to purchase tickets in our group, you must
      send a check to Robert E. Budzynski at 6543 Meadowwood Dr. Grand
      Blanc MI 48439. Some of you who wished to sit with us have sent your
      check and info to the address on the flyer. That is fine except you
      won't have seating with our group. We now only have a few seats in
      our section left so send those checks to us today and let us know
      you are doing so by email or phone at 810-694-7625. See you on the
      dance floor. It's going to be a fabulous event!

      Bob Budzynski
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26 9:33 AM
        Oops! I forgot to memtion that the check should be made out to
        Robert Budzynski AND you need to send the flyer with your
        information filled out. You can get a copy of the flyer at
        Michiganclassic.com You may also fill in any entries you may have
        and send that money as well.

        Bob Budzynski
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
          Many of you have written about membership in MSSHD as a prelude to
          purchasing tickets for $50.00 for the Michigan Classic. Membership is
          $25.00 for one person and $10.00 for your spouse or $20.00 & $10.00 if
          you are a Semior(55 or older) Remember, we only have a limited number
          of tickets available so they are still on a first come, first serve
          basis. MSSHD club membaers should notify us at once and send in your
          check to be sure to have one of these "gold section" seats for only
          $50.00. Competition and workshop fees are extra.

          THIS IS THE BARGAIN OF THE YEAR!! DON'T MISS OUT! GET 'EM WHILE
          THEY'RE HOT!

          BOB & BEVERLY