MSSHD's Monthly Party, 5/15/04 - Flint, MI

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2004

      It's time for the monthly party of MSSHD to be held Saturday, May
      15, 20034 at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corruna Rd, Flint, MI.

      The party starts at 7 pm and we will play music for swing, hustle,
      cha cha, waltz plus a few other dances. We enjoy seeing old friends
      and meeting new ones. If you have never been to one of our parties,
      come on out this Saturday and dance with us!

      Bring your own drinks and we will provide the cups and ice.

      Admission if $7.00 for members of MSSHD, MSDA and GLSDC. Guests are
      welcome for $10.00.