3 4 1 Dance

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2004

      Come and join us for our "Pot Luck" - "Graduation" and "Regular"
      Saturday evening(April 17th.} dance sponsored by MSSHD.

      It all starts at 7;00 p.m. at the American Dance Center at 2321
      Coprunna Rd. in Flint MI. The cost for members of MSSHD,
      GLSDC and MSDA is only $7.00 & a dish to pass. Guests will
      only pay $10.00 & a dish to pass. We will provide cups, ice,
      plates & plasticware. You must bring your own drinks.

      It should be a great evening of dancefun so don't miss it. A few
      exhibitions plus lots of fabulous music for your pleasure will
      make it just what you want in an evenings entertainment.

      Bring your friends if you like but be sure to tell tham that we
      would like all attendees to provide a dish to pass.

      We'll see you on Saturday.