A Late St. Pat's Dance

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2004
      We are going to celebrate St. Patrick's Day this Saturday, March 20,
      just for the fun of it. It all starts at 7:00 p.m. at the "American
      Dance Center" at 2321 Corunna Rd. 1 mile E of the I-75 & next to
      Zimmermann School on the S. side of the road. We will supply ice,
      cups and plasticware and you bring your own drinks. As always,MSSHD,
      MSDA amd GLSDC get in at our member price of $7.00 and guests only
      pay $10.00.

      It will be one of our better dances so don't miss out on the chance
      to join in with all your dancing friends.

      Bob & Beverly Budzynski
      MSSHD