MSSHD's Monthly Party, 2/21/04 - Flint, MI

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2004

      You're invited to MSSHD's monthly swing dance party this Saturday,
      2/21,04 at the American Dance and Fitness Center, 2321 Corunna Rd,
      Flint, MI.

      The doors open at 7pm and admission is $7.00 for members of MSSHD,
      MSDA and GLSDC. Guests are $10.00.

      The theme is Rhapsody in Red so if you can, please wear something
      red. If you'd like to contribute to the dessert table, feel free to
      do that too.

      Please bring your own drinks. We will provide the cups and ice.

      We looking forward to seeing all our friends and we hope some new
      people will attend. It promises to be a good time!

      Bob and Beverly

      P.S. We are going to the GREAT LAKES DANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS on Friday
      2/20/04 They have a dance on Friday night that starts at 7:00 p.m.
      It's located at 130 E. Drahner Rd in Oxford, MI just East of Lapeer
      Rd. It should be lots of fun. You can contact Laura or Kelly , the
      directors at 248-814-8898. We'll be judging some of the Lindy
      competition held that night along with the social dancing.