Valentine

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11 2:19 PM
      Hi Dancaers:

      Well, we have decided upon a plan! We're going to go to the
      Canterbury Castle to have dinner at 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and then
      trek down to the Amber House Ballroom for an evening of dancing.
      Amber House is offering a special of "Ladies Free and Gentlemen
      $7.00. Canterbury Castle is located at 2325 Joslyn Rd in Lake Orion.
      You can call for directions at 248-391-5780. After dinner, we can
      cavelcade down to the Amber House or we can just give you
      directions. It's located on 9 Mile between Mound and Van Dyke Rds.
      Let us know at your earliest so we can make the reservations.