Sat. Dance, Jan 17, 2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2004

      It's that time again! This Saturday,Jan. 17th. 7:00 p.m., American
      Dance Center at 2321 Corunna Rd. Flint, Mi (about 1 mile east of I-
      75 on the south side of the rd. just past Zimmermann School)

      Come & join all the MSSHD members and have a great time! Some NEW
      music to dance to and lots' of socializing.

      The cost is only $7.00 for all clubs members and $10.00 for guests.

      Please bring your own drinks. We will supply cups, ice and
      plasticware. Don't miss it!

      Bob & Beverly
      MSSHD