MSSHD Christmas Dance

  • bbudzyn@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2003
      Yes, it's finally here. It's our biggest dance of the year. We'll
      have lots of goodies, as it is a Pot Luck affair,(if you're not sure
      what to bring,hot foods are always welcome favorites) some fabulous
      demonstrations including the "World Fast Dance Champions" and several
      other special demonstrations just for you. Social dancing will be the
      main theme though so clean off those dancing shoes and be ready to
      boogie. Bob has found some fantastic Christmas Swing Music so the
      Holiday spirit will be celebrated all evening long. As always, the
      dance will be at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd. (about 1
      mile East of I-75, just past Zimmerman School) It all starts at 7:00
      p.m. and will last long into the evening. All clubs fees are $7.00
      and guests are $10.00. Can you bring family guests? Of course, but
      don't forget that they too must participate in the Pot Luck. We are
      so looking forward to sharing this time with you so come early, plan
      to stay awhile and enjoy all the festivities. Door Prizes, Raffles
      and more! ALL FOR YOU! Be there!

      Bob & Beverly Budzynski
      Michigan Society for Swing & Hustle Dancers
      810-694-7625
      bbudzyn@...