MSSHD Dance Party - Nov 15 (Local News)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003

      It's time for MSSHD's monthly dance party to be held at the American
      Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI this Saturday, November
      15th. The doors open at 7 pm and please bring your own drinks. We
      provide ice and cups.

      Admission is $7.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA and $10.00
      for guests.

      We love all dancers - beginners to advanced, so come on out and
      mingle and meet new friends and practice your dancing.

      To reach the Dance Center, exit I-75 at Corunna Rd and turn left or
      east and travel about one mile. You will see a large 2 story school
      on the right or the south. This is Zimmerman School. Go past it
      and turn right or south on Downey St. Turn left into the parking
      lot and park and enter from the back.

      See you Saturday!