Potluck/Auction/Dance, 10 /18 & Halloween Dance 10/25

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2003
      Join us for two fun evenings at the American Dance Center, 2321
      Corunna Rd, Flint, Mi. The dance studio is about 1 mile east of I-
      75.

      The Auction, on 10/18 will include a silent auction and a bid
      auction. Over 35 prizes have been donated so far, including, a
      guitar and amplifier($450 value from Huber & Breese), pictures,
      pottery, hair styling, golf clubs, restaurant certificates, jewelry,
      etc. etc! There should be bargains galore and something for
      everyone.

      This party will be a potluck so bring a dish to pass and please
      bring your own drinks! We will dance after the thrill of winning
      the bid on our favorite items.

      The Halloween Dance will be Sat, Oct 25. Costumes are preferred but
      not mandatory.

      Both dances begin at 7 pm and will end at 10:30 pm. Admission is
      $7.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA. Guests are welcome for
      $10.00 each.

      Don't forget to bring your own drinks!

      We hope to see you on the dance floor at these two special dances.