May 14, MSSHD'S Monthly Dance

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 7:44 AM

      You're invited to a big swing and hustle party Sunday, May 14 from 7
      to 10 pm. This dance is sponsored by the Michigan Society for Swing
      and Hustle Dancers (MSSHD).

      Admission is $5.00 a person for members of MSSHD, Great Lakes Swing
      Club and MSDA. Guest - $8.00. Cash bar.

      This dance will be held at the Woodfield Golf and Country Club in
      Grand Blanc, MI. Coming from the north on I-75, exit at Holly Rd and
      go to Saginaw St and turn right(south). The first light will be
      Baldwin Rd. Turn east(left) and go about a half mile and you will
      see a sign for Woodfield. Turn right(south) on Golfside Dr and go
      through a subdivision for about a half mile and the road deadends at
      the Club. From Detroit, get off at the Grand Blanc exit and turn
      right on Baldwin Rd and follow directions above.

      Come join us for our first dance on our beautiful new wooden floor.
      Dance shoes or leather shoes - no tennis shoes.