Flint Area - Swing/Hustle Potluck Party

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2000

      You're all invited!! The Michigan Society for Swing and Hustle
      Dancers (MSSHD) will hold one of it's famous potluck/dance parties
      Friday, April 14, at 6 pm. This party is given in honor of dance
      students who have just finished their introductory lessons in swing.

      Admission: $5.00 per person and a dish to pass. Cash bar.

      This dance will be held at the Woodfield Golf and Country Club in
      Grand Blanc, MI. Coming from the north on I-75 , exit at Holly Rd
      and then turn right on Saginaw St. Go south to Baldwin Rd and turn
      left (east) and go about a half mile. You will see a sign for
      Woodfield. Turn right on Golfside (south) and drive through a
      subdivision for about a half mile and the road deadends at the club.
      From Detroit, get off at the Grand Blanc exit and turn right on
      Baldwin Rd and follow directions above.

      This promises to be a wonderful evening of dance and comraderie. We
      hope to see you!