schedule of activities

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2003
      Michigan Society for Swing & Hustle Dancers
      (M.S.S.H.D)

      Schedule of Activities

      Please Note*
      Our Dances are now on the 3rd. Saturday of each month

      September 20th – Monthly Dance

      October 18th – "Pot Luck & Auction" Dance
      Many unique items and services
      1. Silent Auctions
      2. Bid Auctions
      3. Special Floor Show

      October 25th – Halloween Party & Dance
      1. Costume Contest
      2. Free Drawings for MSSHD items
      3. Raffle

      All dances start at 7:00 p.m. $7.00 for MSSHD – GLSDC – MSDA
      $10.00 for guests
      All dances are at the "American Dance & Fitness Center, 3231 Corunna
      Rd., Flint, MI - One mile east of I-75
      *Pot Luck & Auction Dance is $7.00 and a dish to pass.
      **Please bring your own drinks to all dances.

      Call Bob or Beverly at 810-694-7625 or email at bbudzyn@...