MSSHD Dance Party - July 19 (Local News)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2003

      Come join us this Saturday, July 19th at the American Dance Center,
      2321 Corunna Rd., Flint, Mi for fun and dancing. It's about 1 mile
      east of I-75 next to Zimmerman School. The dance starts at 7:00.
      Club members should bring a friend to see what we're all about.
      They'll find a lot of friendly faces ready to share the floor for a
      dance or two. As always the price is $7.00 for MSSHD, MSDA and GLSDC
      members and $10.00 for guests. We will supply cups & ice but you
      must bring your own drinks. We look forward to seeing all our
      dancing friends this Saturday night.