Monthly Dance (Local)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 7:10 AM
      Don't forget that our monthly MSSHD dance WILL NOT be this Sunday
      but instead will be held on Saturday July 19th starting at 7:00
      p.m. It will be held at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd
      in Flint, MI. This will not be a pot luck so just bring your dancing
      shoes and prepare to party on a nice evening out. Your attendance is
      the ingredient that makes our dance a success.