Michigan Dance Classic

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003

      You may still secure a room for the "Michigan Dance Classic" at the
      Hyatt for Friday and Saturday but...you must do it now. The hotel
      will continue to honor our rate of $109.00 but are selling rooms to
      the public as well so you must call them ASAP.

      Jackie & Charlie will not be attending our event due to some family
      health issues. (Not theirs) We have been fortunate to have world
      country champions, Albert Tailleur & Penny Lalonde in our area so
      they will be taking Charlie and Jackie's place doing a workshop on
      Friday at 3:00 p.m.

      Those of you with a 3 day ticket may attend all of the workshops on
      Friday at no extra charge. The three workshops start at 2:00 p.m.
      The first workshop will be with Fred & Tina Price teacfhing their
      fabulous style of Hustle. The second workshop will be with Albert
      Tailleur & Penny Lalonde teaching some spectacular swing and the
      third will be with Beata Howe also teaching her special brand of
      swing.

      If you do not have a three day ticket and wish to attend one or all
      of these workshops, you may purchase a ticket for $10.00 each

      Bob & Beverly Budzynski
      Michigan Dance Classic
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23 5:03 PM
        Dear eGroups members.

        We are retiring from the Michigan Dance Classic. As a result, we are
        giving your email to Phil Dorroll of the Nashville Classic, who will
        be taking over the event. He will, on occasion, send you information
        about the new Michigan Dance Classic. If you wish to be removed from
        his list when you receive his information, it will not effect your
        relationship with us and we will keep you up to date on the other
        activities in Michigan. We truly thank you for past participation
        and interest in our activities. As always, we will try not to burden
        you with useless information.