Hotel Reservations

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19 1:41 PM
      ATTENTION!! If you are booking a room for the Hyatt Regency for our
      competition and party the 4th of July weekend, you must call NOW. As
      long as rooms are available, they will still honor our rate of
      $109.00 but they are releasing our rooms as of June 20. These rooms
      will fill up fast so call TODAY! YOU MUST MENTION "MICHIGAN DANCE
      CLASSIC" to get the $109.00 rate. The new regular rate for the hotel
      without mentioning "Michigan Dance Classic" is $249.00. Thursday
      July 3rd is sold out.

      Extendedstay at 260 Town Center in Dearborn is an alternative hotel.
      the telephone # is: 800-398-7829