Dance News

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2003

      Our annual Spring Graduation Dance will be held June 21st at
      the "American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd., Flint MI (East of I-75
      about 1 1/2 miles, next to Zimmerman School)The admission is $7.00
      for new students and MSSHD, MSDA & GLSDC. Guests are $10.00.

      This is a Pot-Luck so please bring a generous dish to share and
      BRING YOUR OWN DRINKS. The more food, the more fun! We will provide
      ice, cups plates and plastic-ware. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
      Great fun, food, music and dance exhibitions!
      ADVANCED HUSTLE CLASS - June 19th at 7:00 p.m. Grand Blanc Middle
      School To register call Parks & Recreation at: 694-0101.

      If you have any friends interested in "Beginner Swing & More", we
      will be offering this class at 6:00 p.m. also starting on June 19th
      at the same place & phone #.