Barn Dance - Updates on the Michigan Dance Classic

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2003
      Hello to you all!

      1. Some of you received a correction on directions to our BIG BARN
      DANCE. The problem was that you were NOT MSSHD club members and so
      did not receive a newsletter with all the info. in it. So here it is:

      The BIG BARN DANCE is this Sunday. It's located in the south end of
      Fenton MI. It starts at 4:00 p.m. Take US-23 to Owen Rd. Go east
      until it dead-ends. Turn right and go until it dead-ends. Turn left
      and follow until you run into Tipsico Lake Rd. Follow it to the BIG
      RED BARN. From I-75, you get off on Holly Rd. (near Mt. Holly) and
      follow until it goes into Fenton MI. When you arrive at the main
      street which is Leroy St. you turn left and follow until it dead-
      ends. Turn left until you run into Tipsico Lake Rd. and follow to
      the BIG RED BARN. It is a "Pot Luck" so bring that special item
      you're so good at making. Hamburgers, Hot Dogs & condiments are
      provided as well as plates, cups, ice,etc. We will have either
      signs or balloons posted at the driveway. It will truly be a "BLAST"

      For those of you attending the "Michigan Dance Classic" please note
      that the hotel is sold out for Thursday night. Friday and Saturday
      rooms are on our room block. You MUST mention "Michigan Dance
      Classic" to receive the preferred rate. Econo-Lodge of Dearborn,
      23730 Michigan Ave. is available for rooms on Thursday. Tele. # is
      313-565-7750

      We will have a NEW BEAUTIFUL DANCE FLOOR for our event this year. It
      is going to be 3200 sq. ft. of unmatched excellence. You will talk
      about the floor for a long time. No nails, screws, metal seams, just
      gorgeous dance floor. It is not a master floor, it is a CHAMPION
      DANCE FLOOR. Your feet will love it!

      We are reserving the seats on a first come basis. You need not
      request Gold, Silver or Bronze. The only other exception is the
      PLATINUM seats which cost $10.00 more and are directly in the center
      of the seating area facing the stage. Only 12 of those remain so if
      interested, please send in your request today.

      Have a great weekend!

      Bob Budzynski