Sunday Dance/Mothers Day-Local

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2003
      Dancers:

      Don't forget to bring your Mom's to our M.S.S.H.D. dance on Sunday.
      Mom's get in FREE and we'll even let Dad in at the member price so
      please include him as well.

      All you beginners who attended the Pot Luck Party now need to get
      into the fold and become one of the "regulars" at our Sunday Dances.
      In reality, they are practice parties to help you develope your
      skills to a little higher level. You must bring your own drinks. We
      will supply ice, cups and plates.

      As always, the dance will be at the American Dance & Fitness Center
      at 2321 Corunna Rd about 1 mile East of I-75 just past Zimmermann
      School on the south side of the street. A West Coast Swing lesson
      will start at 3:00 with the dance to follow at 4:00. $7.00 for
      MSSHD, MSDA & GLSDC members. Guests are $10.00. Ask Beverly about a
      free guest pass for new prospective dancers. See you on the
      dancefloor.