School Class Lessons - Local

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003

      TUESDAY, MAY 6, 2003
      If you've been out of it for a little while or you just want to hone
      your skills OR you want to learn a new dance. NOW IS THE TIME! It's
      not too late to sign up for the Lake Fenton Class which starts
      tomorrow. The first class is "Advanced East Coast Swing"
      plus "Salsa". Two great dances in one class. This class will be
      hot.It starts at 6:00 p.m.
      The second class will be Hustle 1 and you certainly will enjoy the
      old disco dance turned into the new "Show Off" dance of the season.
      This one starts at 7:00 p.m. We'll add a couple of new Latin dances
      into the mix to make this a really fun class. Can you take both
      classes? You bet your dancing feet you can. We'll be there for two
      hours so join us for the whole evening.
      Call (810)591-0080 or if not possible, show up at the door of the
      Lake Fenton High School Cafeteria to register.

      THURSDAY, MAY 8, 2003
      We are having a Beginner Swing Class for all you newybees or for
      anyone who wishes to repeat and hone their skills. You will be able
      to get out on the floor after this class and be the star of that
      next wedding or party.
      The second class will be an Advanced Hustle Class for those of you
      who are ready to step up and develope your Hustle Dance skills. Do
      NOT take this class if you have never had any Hustle before. Instead
      take the class at Lake Fenton. For those of you who will take this
      class, get ready to hear your dancing friends say "WOW" after
      finishing this session. Call (810)591-6088 to register.