weekend of dancing

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2003

      This coming weekend is for you. We have a wonderful Pot Luck Party
      on Friday April 11th at the American Dance & Fitness Center at 2325
      Corunna Rd in Flint, MI starting at 7:00. Our members and guests are
      always generous and we will have a spectacular set of tables of
      fabulous food fare. We plan to have an exhibition from one of our
      champions from the "Michigan Dance Classic" as well as terrific new
      music from Bob. It should be a packed house so don't miss the action.

      Sunday, we will have our regular dance at the same location starting
      at 4:00 with a lesson in advanced East Coast at 3:00. What a way to
      spend the weekend, dancing with friends and friends soon to be.

      As always, we will supply ice, cups, plasticware and plates. You
      bring the drinks.

      Admission is $7.00 for MSSHD, MSDA & GLSDC and $10.00 for guests.
      The lesson on Sunday is FREE!