mid-usa jack & jill

  • bbudzyn <bbudzyn@comcast.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20 9:39 AM

      The Mid-USA Jack & Jill Championships will be here soon! Because of
      space, we have limited tickets to sell. Please get yours in early to
      assure your ticket. It's the fun spring dance of the year with gteat
      workshops and quality judges. We have secured John Lindo, Matt
      Auclair & Candace McKenzie as judges with John & Matt doing
      workshops as well. In addition we have added Mike Topel, Tera
      Vitale, Barry Douglas & Fred & Tina Price to the workshop panel.

      The event is being held at the truly beautiful Concorde Best Westin
      Hotel in Clinton Twp. Mi (1 blk. S. on Gratiot off of M-59) on March
      14-16, 2003. The hotel reservation tele. is (586) 493-7300. If the
      hotel is sold out, the Comfort Inn is very close by. Call toll free
      at 1-866-270-2847

      Tiket price is only $79.00 and includes two breakfasts and one
      dinner. If you were here last year, you probably remember how
      wonderful the food was prepared. There will be plenty of social
      dancing so get your ticket today. You can go online at
      Michiganswing.com and scroll down to the left and click on the Mid-
      usa jack & jill banner to get all the information including
      registration form. Workshops are $8.00 ea. or all 8 for only $55.00.
      All mailings go to Michigan Swing Dance at 6543 Meadowwood Dr. Grand
      Blanc, MI 48439 Our tele. is 810-694-7625. DON'T WAIT! DON'T MISS
      OUT!!