Back to Back Dances

  • bbudzyn <bbudzyn@comcast.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2003
      We have two tables reserved for Sat. evening at the Detroit Masonic
      Temple. It's live big band and dj during the breaks. There is a city
      to city competition as well. It all starts at 8:00. email us if you
      want a seat with us.

      Don't forget about our regular Sunday dance. The American Dance &
      Fitness Center at 2325 Corunna Rd. Flint Mi, about 1 1/4 miles E of I-
      75. The crowds have been great lately and let's keep it up. No lesson
      this month and the dance starts at 4:00. See you there.