Fw: Message from Robert Royston

  • B.Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      New Page 1

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 8:54 PM
      Subject: Message from Robert Royston

      Dear Swing friends,

      Robert Royston here...

      Just a last-minute invite for all of you to come out and see my new theatrical production, "SWANGO! ", on February 7th, 8th and 9th, at the Helen Hayes Theatre in New York. We now have 16 dancers in the show, including well-known Swing Superstars, Laureen Baldovi, Ronnie DeBenedetta, Jason Colacino, Katie Boyle, Nicola Royston, and Mark Eckstein.

      A special "Feature Page" has been set up by Gerry Zonca on the USA Swing Net website that includes a storyline, photos, ticket information, box office number, and theatre seating chart.  Would you please be kind enough to pass on this website address as many dancers as you know?  We need to pack the house with enthusiastic supporters for our inaugural 3-day run this weekend so we can get great media reviews and eventually take the show to Broadway -- and then on National Tour for our fellow Swing dancers to see.  Our entire cast appreciates any support you might be able to lend.  Thanks!

      People can click

      www.usaswingnet.com/Swango! to learn all about the show. There they can also enter a contest for 18 FREE Main Floor tickets.

      Plus, if anyone calls the box office before Noon Friday and mentions the name

      USA Swing Net, they'll get a 10% discount off their ticket price.

      Finally, if you come to the USA Swing Net website this

      Tuesday at 10 PM Eastern time, you can participate in our live "National Swango Chat" and communicate with me, Laureen Baldovi, Ronnie DeBenedetta, Jason Colacino, Katie Boyle, Nicola Royston, and Mark Eckstein -- all at the same time.  We'd love to chat with you!  Just click www.usaswingnet.com and click the orange "chat" link to login.

      See you at the Swango Chat on Tuesday, see you at the Helen Hayes Theatre this weekend!

      Sincerely yours,

      Robert Royston