Potluck Dance Party, Dec 14,, 2002 (Local)

  • bbudzyn <bbudzyn@comcast.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2002
      Happy Holidays to all our dancing friends!

      We hope you'll join us Dec 14, 2002, for a potluck and dance party to
      be held at the American Dance Center, 2321 Corunna Rd., Flint, Mi.

      The door will open at 7pm and we'll eat as soon as enough food has
      arrived - around 7:40pm.

      Admission: 7.00 per person and a dish to pass.

      Directions to the American Dance Center - From I-75, exit at Corunna
      Rd and go east about one mile. You will see a large brick school,
      Zimmerman School, on the south side of the street. The next street
      is Downey - turn right or south. Turn left into the parking lot
      behind the Dance Center. Enter through the back door.

      This dance is hosted by the Michigan Society for Swing and Hustle
      Dancers.