April 9, MSSHD'S Monthly Dance

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2000
      The Michigan Society for Swing and Hustle Dancers will hold it's
      monthly dance party at Davison Country Club this Sunday, April 9.
      To reach the Club from I-69, exit at M-15 and go south to the first
      light. Turn right onto Lippincott Blvd and then turn left in the
      first driveway. From the Detroit area, travel north on I-75 and exit
      at the M-15 exit. Turn left on Lippincott Blvd and then left at the
      driveway.

      A free lesson featuring nightclub two step will be taught at 3pm and
      the dance will be from 4pm to 7pm.

      A cash bar is available.

      Admission is $5.00 for MSSHD members and $8.00 for guests.

      We love to welcome new dancers! See you on the dance floor!