Sunday Dance & Lesson

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2002
      Hi Dancers!

      Do not forget that this Sunday (Dec. 8) is our monthly dance. This
      dance is FREE to all MSSHD members. Other club members get in at our
      discounted member price ($5.00) and guests pay $8.00.

      In addition to the dance, there is the lesson starting at 3:00 which
      is free to all. The dance follows after the lesson. Some of the club
      members will be bringing goodies to munch on and of course, we
      welcome you to do the same. It's this sharing that makes our club so
      special. Don't forget to bring your own drinks. We will provide ice,
      cups and plates.

      An added feature this month is our benefit to "Carriage House
      Charities". Please bring as many canned or dried goods that you can
      afford to help those less fortunate than ourselves.

      This should be a big dance so come early, get a good seat and be
      prepared for a fun evening of dancing and comradrie. As usual, it's
      being held at the "American Dance & Fitness Center" at 2321 Corunna
      Rd. East of I-75 (about one mile) and 1 blk. E. of Zimmerman School
      on the south side of the street. For additional info. email us at
      bbudzyn@... or call 810-694-7625